Another busy day at the office for Australian Radio Communications.
The team at ARC installed this marine radar onto a Tobago 35 foot sailing catamaran.
Due to the age of the vessel and the unknown rope and cabling system, a custom designed mount was built and installed.
Our customer is now secure in the knowledge that not only collisions with the many small craft on the Gold Coast Broadwater, but collisions in the open ocean are now one less stress on the horizon.
For a similar successful install on your vessel call the team at ARC.
Raymarine Quantum™ Wireless CHIRP Marine Radar
The Raymarine Quantum Wireless CHIRP Radar sets a new standard for a compact solid state marine radar.
Quantum delivers superior radar imaging on long and extremely short ranges.
Quantum’s CHIRP Pulse Compression technology identifies small, weak targets, even when positioned close to strong returns. Eg. a moving kayak.
- Simple Wi-Fi connection between Quantum and any Raymarine LightHouse II powered Multi Function Device.
- Quantum’s small diameter power cable is easy to route through tight spaces.
- Easy to upgrade – Quantum uses the same bolt pattern as previous generation radars.
- Optional Quantum adapter cable eliminates the need to run new radar cables.
- ARC technicians mounted the marine radar on a custom plate.
- The power cable was run down the mast and to the Navigation Station switch panel.
- Wifi was then linked between the radar and the multifunction display.